Earthward Outreach Tracts - Higher Flights Series - Tract 1 of 8
Produced for Worldwide Christian Tracts Network
Earth And The Universal Scheme: The Plan For A Small Blue Planet
Version2a, Nov. 14, 2005. Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr.
Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. All publication rights and mass-reproduction rights are reserved to the author, but internet users are given permission to duplicate this digital file and distribute it without alteration to friends, relatives, neighbors, co-workers, and acquaintances. Distribution is encouraged, and the file may even be printed out on paper for paper copies, but the text must remain unaltered and the total number of printed copies for each individual tract should not exceed 10,000 unless you have gotten permission in writing from Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. or a surviving member of his family. You may contact Ken Street (RKSJ) by e-mail using the web-mail addresses that follow: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. Many more free teaching tracts by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. will be found at the internet sites WorldwideChristianTracts.net, OnlineChristianTracts.org, and Christian-Tracts.net. This note must be retained on all duplicate copies that you may make.
More important than reaching the Moon... More important than reaching Mars...
Courtesy of WorldwideChristianTracts.net. Visit our site, Christian-Tracts.net,
and OnlineChristianTracts.org for many more free teaching tracts.
The Biblical scheme of Earth's history and direction... a long-range plan by which God will transform and re-populate the planet Earth...
It's a vision of vast scope and mind-boggling predictions...
God's developmental plan for our Universe is an astounding program of transformations...!
1. A theme of WARFARE runs through the many books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. We see evidence of angelic warfare, of historic military warfare between God's chosen people and the ungodly nations.
There are predictions of further warfare between the elect of Christ and the anti- Christian forces, and of a final great battle of Armageddon.
SPIRITUAL WARFARE devastates this planet until Christ's Kingdom comes !
2. A theme of APOCALYPTIC DESTRUCTION and RE-CREATION runs through the books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation. We see this in the Genesis record of Noah and the Great Flood, and in the predictions of the Old Testament prophets.
Jesus himself speaks of this in great detail as he is quoted in Mat. 24, Luke 17:24-37, and other places in the gospels. There are many such references in the epistles, and the final book, John's Revelation of Jesus Christ, is devoted almost exclusively to this subject.
3. A theme of the SURVIVAL OF A REMNANT who are loyal to God runs through the many books of the Bible, from Genesis to Revelation.
4. Rather than being the Darwinian concept of "natural selection" and "survival of the fittest" (meaning the strongest) in a scheme of evolution, God's system of development is quite different!
God's plan is that there will be "DIVINE ELECTION" of all those who have chosen to accept His system of grace and mercy through Jesus Christ, and His plan calls for a "SURVIVAL OF THE LOYAL" instead.
5. In this scheme which God Himself has formulated, it is not the STRONGEST who survive, but rather the SUBMISSIVE!
(In this regard, it is certainly true that God can make the weak person become strong. But a person who is too strong and egotistical God may choose to crush, in order that he– or she-- will be humbled and will become submissive to the will of God!)
6. God is continuously harvesting the Earth as His ever-progressing plan of DIVINE SELECTION goes forward, through a wise and millennia-long program of evaluation— through interminable testing of people and a very lengthy developmental process of SELECTING and REJECTING.
7. Thus, a theme of DIVINE SELECTION through a LONG-RANGE, millennia-spanning DEVELOPMENTAL PROGRAM becomes evident.
8. This calls for a MAJOR SHIFT IN THE WORLD-VIEW that is held by any individual.
It truly requires a COPERNICAN REVOLUTION IN THE MIND-SET of a human being.
9. You must comprehend with an entirely new way of looking at the Universe – for to be among the redeemed, to be among the survivors who are granted eternal life with God, you must place JESUS CHRIST AT THE CENTER OF YOUR UNIVERSE, in the very place where once YOUR OWN EGO had ruled supreme!
You need to put the Sun of Heaven inside your heart! Once He is there, He will illuminate your mind and all areas of the Universe with the bright Light of His Presence. His Light will be radiant in your face, in your life, and in your actions. Just as Moses’ face was radiant after he was in the presence of God, the follower of Jesus reflects the brilliant Light of the Lord Christ! His Holy Spirit will be inside you forevermore, making you aware of His Lordship and His Truth... giving you eternal access to His Divine Wisdom.
10. You gain an Eternal Life with God when you put the Sun of Heaven in your heart. You can do this by placing Jesus Christ, Who in the Trinity of God created our Universe, upon a throne at the center of your heart! He deserves that position and that kind of respect. He was first God The Son, but when born in human flesh He became the only sinless and righteous person who ever lived. Yet He sacrificed himself on a cross for your sake, taking all guilt and sins upon Himself— for you and for me, for all people everywhere— so that whoever wishes for salvation might be rescued from the due punishment of sins.
11. If you will do this, you will gain a new contentment and peace as you accept God's organizational plan for the Universe. . . because you'll be letting God be the Ruler of All Things in this world. . . and in your own life.
The Sun of Heaven will then reign in your life as the supreme Power that governs all things. The Bible calls Jesus Christ both “the Sun of Heaven” and “the Sun of Righteousness.” When you place Christ in your heart, He will lead you to a new life of righteousness. His Holy Spirit will start to rebuild you in the image of God, making you more like Jesus. You’ll become a brother (or sister) to Jesus Christ!
12. All it really takes is a simple but sincere little prayer one that you should make up in your own words. The prayer for deliverance and for God's leadership should come from your own heart!
Some important elements that you might include are:
1) your desire to turn away from the wrongness or evil of your past life, and your remorse over the sins of your previous life,
2) your desire for God's forgiveness and mercy through the act of sacrifice of His Only Begotten Son (Jesus Christ),
3) your desire to know God's leadership in your life,
4) your desire to learn more of God's truth through Bible study,
5) your desire to find fellowship with genuine believers.
This Sunday, don’t sin by worshiping the sun, like the followers of Baal... like the Greek and Roman polytheists... like many pagans in all nations of the Earth. Don’t worship the Earth or the things of the Earth. You shouldn’t worship nature, as the pantheists and the animists do. The supernatural does exist, because God’s Spirit is above and behind the natural world... and superior to it. So don’t worship the sun and the stars like all the naturalistic science advocates, the humanists, the evolutionists, and many of our modern-day science-fiction fans!
Don’t go out to worship the sun and stars this Sunday, nor Earth, nor Man. Instead, go out to a good Bible-believing church and worship the Holy One Who is the Sun of Heaven— Jesus Christ, Who is both the Son of God and God The Son. Honor Him, and you will please His proud Father in Heaven by your actions. You greatly err if you exalt Man (Humanism) or Science (Scientism), or anything else at all.
Jesus Christ is the Sun of Heaven, and He is the Light of the World!
Jesus said of the people of God that "The kingdom of heaven is like a net that God has cast into the sea, and it gathers of every kind: When it is full, it will be pulled up on the shore, where they will sit down to sort the catch, and they will collect the good fish in baskets, but the bad things will be thrown away. This is the way it will be at the end of the world: The angels shall come forth, and they will separate the unrighteous persons from among those justified by God. . ."
Excerpt from the Book of Matthew, who was a constant
companion of Jesus and his devoted disciple [13:47-50].
Jesus spoke of the people of God as being like a seed that is growing secretly, saying, "As for the kingdom of God, it is as if a person should cast seed into the ground; and then he sleeps, and he rises up night and day to see that the seed is springing forth and always growing up, although he knows not exactly how. The Earth is bringing forth fruit from itself; first the blade, then the ears of corn, and after that the fullness of the ears of corn. And when all the fruit of the Earth has come forth, immediately God will use the sickle to reap the fields, because the harvest-time has come."
Excerpt from the book of Mark [4:26-29].
It's also important for all of us to remember this:
1) WE SPEAK TO GOD by our prayers.
2) GOD SPEAKS TO US by the words of Holy Scripture.
So we must try to read His words and His Book just as often as we possibly can!!
God wants to bless you for all your long efforts to understand this very confusing and difficult Universe in which we live— so let Him reward your search with the grace of His forgiveness and enlightenment!
A Letter From The Author
One of my favorite heros is an adventurer named Colonel James B. Irwin. He is a Christian astronaut who became a Moonwalker (and a driver of the first Moon Jeep) during the Apollo 15 mission. That was in 1971. His team contained the only pair of astronauts to ever explore the mountains of the Moon. So I'm pretty sure they had one of the most exciting missions of all those provided to Earth's twelve Moonwalkers.
When he returned to Earth, Jim Irwin felt compelled to evangelize his home planet. He had sensed the Spirit of God with him as he walked about on the Moon, and he was more convinced than ever that Jesus Christ is the Lord of Creation, the ever-holy Son of God, an intimate part of the Divine Trinity.
The first Russian cosmonaut, Yuri Gagarin, was an atheist who had once declared, after the completion of his space jaunt, that "I did not see God up there." He maintained that he had not seen God in outer space. A little girl who was a Christian, a 12-year-old in Sweden, was troubled by the implications of that remark, so she then undertook to write him a letter. In it she responded, "Dear Cosmonaut Gagarin: I understand that you have flown in space and that you did not see God. Sir, I just want to ask you if you are pure in your heart?"
She was repeating the words of Jesus, who told us, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
Cosmonaut Gagarin could not see God in space, but James Irwin did just that. He came back to Earth with a new mission a strong desire to evangelize his native planet. This Baptist believer thereafter traveled to speaking engagements in many foreign nations, telling people he met everywhere about the reality of God's existence. He went likewise to speaking engagements at many colleges and universities, both in the US and abroad, telling the students at these institutions that they needed to wise up, get real, and accept the Truth.
He frequently told people that "The entire space achievement is put in proper perspective when one realizes that God walking on the Earth is more important than Man walking on the Moon."
God walked the Earth as Jesus Christ, and humanity is now the beneficiary of a Holy One who possessed the wisdom and knowledge of God Almighty. The Son of God is a Divine Person of the Holy Trinity, and so He shares the knowledge of His Father in Heaven. He makes known to humanity, in His own words, "secrets that were not revealed since the Creation of the world."
James Irwin saw the mountains of the Moon and realized that his help comes from God, "the Lord Who made Heaven and Earth." Col. Irwin had "seen" God in outer space, because his heart was a lot more pure than that of Yuri Gagarin.
You can start to see God if you have your heart purified by the blood of Jesus Christ. He offers you a means of salvation in an evil world, and He offers to take you to a New Earth that will be better by far than this one in which we currently reside. He is the Gateway to Enlightenment and the Door of Truth. He's willing and even eager to give you something of immense value, something that you couldn't buy with all the wealth in the world.
It's free, and it's an offer you shouldn't refuse. But it's your choice.
James Irwin made the right choice, and when he finally died, he was assured a place in Heaven with Jesus Christ, his Lord and Savior. He is now in Heaven's Hall of Heros, and he continues his adventures in another world.
There are more things in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy, O Mortal Man. Come on over to the side of the Light.
Yours In Christ,
More important than Man reaching the Moon...
More important than Man reaching Mars...
God's Earthward Outreach.
God reaches out to all the people of the Earth.
God walked on planet Earth in the human body of Jesus Christ.
As the Moonwalker James B. Irwin so often said, "God walking on the Earth is more important than Man walking on the Moon."
His Light has lived among us.
This tract is distributed through Earthward Outreach, a Christian ministry. It is part of a commemorative edition that we are calling the James B. Irwin Memorial version. It has been built upon material originally found in the Street Tract Divine Selection: God's Developmental Plan For Earth, and it is retitled for this edition.
Tracts in the Higher Flights series:
Earth And The Universal Scheme: The Plan For A Small Blue Planet
The Gate Of The Heavens: Your Source Of Higher Vision
The Cosmic Theater: Your Doorway To The Stars
The Guardian Of Truth: A Visitor From The Heavens
The Foundation Of Planet Earth: Your Homeworld In A Big Cosmos
The Wise Men See The Stars: And So Should You
A Supernova Display On Judgment Day: Time To See The Light At Last
Schematics For A Logical Universe: The Sensible Solar System Charts
Tracts in the Higher Perspective series:
The Higher Perspective: Affliction & Distress On Earth
The Higher Perspective: Death, Disease, and Decay
The Higher Perspective: Why Evil Flourishes On Earth
The Higher Perspective: Why Catastrophes Happen
The Higher Perspective: A Cataclysm Comes To Earth
The Higher Perspective: Apocalypse And Reconstruction
The Higher Perspective: Earth's Final Destiny
If you would like to support our work, you can pray for us and you may even wish to make a donation toward the continuation and expansion of this evangelistic tracts outreach. If so, please make the check payable to Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr. and you may mail it to:
R. K. Street, Jr., 211 East Lebanon St., Mount Airy, NC 27030 USA.
Donations will be used to cover publication cost for printed editions in paper booklet form.
THIS GUIDE WAS WRITTEN FOR YOU BY. . .
Ken Street, a baptized follower of the Way.
Copyright 2005 by Roddy Kenneth Street, Jr.
This is one of more than 50 Street Tracts available at Christian-Tracts.net, WorldwideChristianTracts.net and OnlineChristianTracts.org...!
Visit these sites for free e-tracts, printing patterns & more good stuff !
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
God is continuously harvesting the Earth . . . as His long-range plan for the Earth's transformation goes ever forward . . .